With the growing technology, employment opportunities are increasing and so are the expectations/requirements of the organizations from their employees. Employees must be aware of technological changes and keep up with them.
It doesn’t matter if you are an experienced employee who has been working in the same field for a decade, or a novice, it is essential to keep your career stable. It is time to get better.
First, certification is beneficial for both new and experienced professionals because it is based on knowledge. Let’s get into it without further delay!
UNDERSTANDING THE IMPORTANCE/NECESSITY of CERTIFICATION
Keeps you current:
You can maintain stability in your career by staying current with the latest technology in your field. You can stay ahead of your competitors by becoming certified. It gives you technical knowledge and skills that will give you an edge.
Certification programs can lead to your dream job. Technical and educational knowledge are always important in the hiring process. A recent survey by Microsoft found that 91% managers consider certification to be an important factor in their hiring process.
Promotions: Too often, we see people trying to get a promotion or raise. They work hard and hope that their boss will recognize their efforts. While it worked for some, it is no longer the case. Today promotions and raises cannot be achieved by hard work alone. There are many other factors to consider, including certifications. Employees who are willing to learn new trends and constantly improve their skills are valued by organizations.
Recognition: A certification can help you be recognized at work. It allows you to bask in the praises and appreciation of your coworkers for their ability and enthusiasm to learn new skills. This will increase your trust and help you be recognized by the top officials for all your hard work. Employers encourage their employees to learn new skills and take up courses. This will help the team’s overall development.
Why certified professionals are preferred by organizations over others:
* It is a guarantee that the candidate takes their job seriously and is always willing to learn new things.
* Shows adaptability to changing technology trends and other aspects of the industry.
* Shows credibility because the employee’s knowledge is important for the company’s growth.
* Hiring a certified person will benefit the team as the knowledge and skills gained will be shared with other employees or passed on to them. It also signifies motivational growth.
The top 10 most in-demand certifications right now
* PMP ( Project management professionals)
* MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professional).
* MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainers).
* CAPM(r), Certified Associate Project Management
* Six Sigma Green Belt
* ITIL Foundation Training
* DevOps Implementation Training Boot Camp
* Certified Business Analysis by CBAP(r).
* CISA Certified Information Systems Auditors
* VCP (VMware Certified Professional).
There are many other certifications in the industry that are becoming more popular. It is important to research them all before you choose the one that best suits your career goals.
A valued certification can help you get hired immediately or make your career more lucrative. It all depends on what kind of certification you choose. Some certifications require experience, while others are easy to pass. Once you have a clear understanding of the skill’s value and strengths, you will be able to achieve definite results. Certifications can often be a catalyst for your career goals and professional success.